• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They made me captain, I'm the best cricketer ever.
I'm going to cry if I lose the toss.
I should change the batting order and make myself opener because I'm the best opener ever.

#ShaneWatsonThoughts

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shouldn't have had that bottle of sauvignon blanc at lunch

#burgeythoughts
You had every right, drunkenness is the only way to deal with the fact that Shane ****ing Watson is the captain of the Australian Test Cricket team.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loved the interview at the toss....

"This is a great moment, one to cherish forever. Australia gets to be captained by Shane Watson."

Your mama

Cricket Spectator
Very interested to see how this rahane guy does. Lots of hype around him.

lol at usman khawaja. he should have played for pakistan. His skin is a bit too dark for the baggy green.

Nah my prediction of him never playing for austalia holds true as long as clarke and mickey mouse are in charge

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very interested to see how this rahane guy does. Lots of hype around him.

lol at usman khawaja. he should have played for pakistan. His skin is a bit too dark for the baggy green.

Nah my prediction of him never playing for austalia holds true as long as clarke and mickey mouse are in charge
Idiot.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
truely one of the worst sides australia has ever fielded, even given the current crop of players this is still awful