• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
200 up.

Rayudu on 79 and Agar picked up his first wicket of 34.

Rasool was good with the bat too apparently in that knock.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
match winner!

maybe henriques good performance might tempt them into keeping agar on anyway

Spikey

Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus

In Chennai, Australia will have a second innings with another 40 mins or so in the day. Khawaja and Maxwell to open. #INDvAUS

great.....

benchmark00

Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus

In Chennai, Australia will have a second innings with another 40 mins or so in the day. Khawaja and Maxwell to open. #INDvAUS

great.....
No wait, another duck by Maxwell here could really dent his stocks.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Harby's got a great record against Oz so I think he's worth the punt. Apart from Clarke I'm not too convinced abt the rest of our order's ability against spin. Our ineptness might make a hero out of Harby yet.
Nah, India would be mental to play him. Looked completely gone when he played against us. Just puts the ball there now; no work on it, no plan.

BCCI ‏@BCCI
Media Alert- Praveen Kumar has been issued a Show cause. He has been suspended from participating in the inter-state Vijay Hazare Trophy

The **** did he do now?
I thought a "show cause" was a notice to explain to the appropriate authorities why action shouldn't be taken?

Prejudging things if he's already suspended, surely?

Praveen always looked like he had the eyes of a mentalist tho, tbf.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So you don't think they'll play one of Maxwell or Henriques then? #turningPEWSjokeintomyownjoke