• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
AB should be into Shastri here. **** saying Australia's population is the size of one Indian city, AB should mention that 80% of the poor bastards in one of those cities are living in poverty.
That'd be kind of harsh...and random. Plus the poverty rate in cities is probably 20-30%. :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, **** Shastri. Does my head in.

There's even a Shastribot on Twitter. Chimes in with inanities at varying times.

It's actually difficult to tell it apart from the real thing

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comms can tell from one replay front-on that that's out.

They really should take up umpiring.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jadeja waving Clarke goodbye by gesturing 'five' - the times he's gotten him out. Meh, to me, if you have something to say, say it while the man is still batting.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Clarke I thought hit that, but this one, though, was a terrible decision. Going down leg for sure, looked like it would easily miss in real time too.