• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

uvelocity

International Coach
didn't see a great deal of the recent series v eng, but 14 @ 52 (especially considering its the poms) and nah I don't think we'd take it given any choice (which I guess we have none)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
didn't see a great deal of the recent series v eng, but 14 @ 52 (especially considering its the poms) and nah I don't think we'd take it given any choice (which I guess we have none)
He averaged 52 in one series and he still averages something like 27 overall in India, which shows how awesome his returns have been in others series at home.

uvelocity

International Coach
im not a ravichandran ashwin spotter, so maybe cricinfo is being dicky, but

in India 9 12 4 433 103 54.12 698 62.03

uvelocity

International Coach
would take his batting from beer ftr

which that was, woops.

bowling 9 18 496.1 90 1477 54 6/31 12/85 27.35

beat up on the kiwis and windies

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jadeja
Ashwin
Kumar
Yadav (if fit)
Ojha

Hope Kumar can get a wicket or two with the new ball, then kick back and chill as the rest bowl all day.

I'm getting that optimistic feeling again, which probably means we're about to get hammered.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
once uvelocity noticed his ****up he had to just exit this thread for a week. That is all. Horrible decision to hang around.

uvelocity

International Coach
I aint going anywhere if I don't want to. noticed the stuff up and happy to cop it sweet. posted my correction straight away without cover up. someone wants to be a rude prick they can have it back though