• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Someone who's watched the whole game so far to rate this pitch on the benchmark scale please
It's not as conducive for spinners as the other two but still a spin friendly wicket. Will be hard to bat last. It's also reversing - so I think it will help Australia a lot. Though being a four day Test - I think it's going to be difficult to take 20 wickets. I think over five days - it's a result pitch for sure.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not as conducive for spinners as the other two but still a spin friendly wicket. Will be hard to bat last. It's also reversing - so I think it will help Australia a lot. Though being a four day Test - I think it's going to be difficult to take 20 wickets. I think over five days - it's a result pitch for sure.
Wtf ****, does that look like a scale to you?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
These drops are ridiculous. Why do the selectors keep picking ****ty fielders - not all the drops were by bad fielders but if selectors put down a rule that you won't be picked to play for India if you are a crappy fielder - I feel that would improve standards overall quite a bit.

Also, is jono in the crowd? Clearly kohli is distracted by something.

pup11

International Coach
wouldn't such crappy playing conditions encourage application and dare i say intent from the batsmen?
So you think its cool to fabricate conditions in FC cricket that players are highly unlikely to ever encounter in international cricket, the only purpose it has served thus far is make a bunch of mediocre cricketers look way better than they are.

ajdude

International Coach
So you think its cool to fabricate conditions in FC cricket that players are highly unlikely to ever encounter in international cricket, the only purpose it has served thus far is make a bunch of mediocre cricketers look way better than they are.
i dunno but anyone who's avatar is HD simpsons shouldn't be listened to

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Haddin is reasonably aggressive. Would hate to see him nick off playing a nothing shot.

Gagging for some down the ground bombs.