• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Andre

International Regular
Just seen on Fox Sports that Watson is on the way home now and not coming back for the remainder of the tour. Now I know he's having a kid, but no wonder he doesn't endeer himself to many - even if it is harmless it looks terrible.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh, as much as I do see the logic behind the above, this is exactly why I was a bit wary of Arthur becoming coach. Has a penchant for grand, passive-aggressive games to 'make a point'. Might see an up-tick in hustle at training in the short-term but ultimately, I don't think **** like this works.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Reckon you can probz stick a fork in Watson's test career now. Or at least until there's a change of management.

So that'll be September, then. :cool:

I'm here all week, etc.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Bring in Boof as soon as possible!

Watson, Johnson, Pattinson and Khawaja should have all played in the 3rd Test....if I sacked 4 of my 11 best people before a project deadline my career would be over...and the other people wouldn't react well anyway as it's a bull**** task.....Ashes finally have some meaning as the death of Aussie cricket as we know it :wallbash: