• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Like someone said, why not talk it over a drink? Or fruit beer, if alcoholic beverages are a no-no?

though in all fairness, this is the kind of **** they force virtually everybody in the corporate world to do in the name of team building. It builds **** for unity; taking out the team to a titty bar would build more kinship than some half assed, matrix-qualifying essay IMO.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Like someone said, why not talk it over a drink? Or fruit beer, if alcoholic beverages are a no-no?

though in all fairness, this is the kind of **** they force virtually everybody in the corporate world to do in the name of team building. It builds **** for unity; taking out the team to a titty bar would build more kinship than some half assed, matrix-qualifying essay IMO.
i vote the love machine

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm not quite sure who to blame exactly, but I do know that this happening is a complete joke. I'm torn over shaking my head at the management making the players not only do such a thing but viewing it as so important as to drop them for not doing it, and shaking my head at the players not managing to ****ing do it.

Bit of both is probably the correct reaction here.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not quite sure who to blame exactly, but I do know that this happening is a complete joke. I'm torn over shaking my head at the management making the players not only do such a thing but viewing it as so important as to drop them for not doing it, and shaking my head at the players not managing to ****ing do it.

i don't think they view the task as that important. they view it as a task, and 4 players didn't bother doing it.

Spark

Global Moderator
i don't think they view the task as that important. they view it as a task, and 4 players didn't bother doing it.
doesn't mean an automatic drop tbf. there's certainly bits of this which don't entirely add up, even if they should have just ****ing done it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Fully expected you to favour the 4 Cricketers. Thought you'd relate to people not completing a task on time.

I agree with Dermos last post.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
there's a fairly obvious comparison to this and Symonds not bothering to go to that team meeting btw. you know, if you've got a task or duty, you attempt it, or give word to the coach that you won't be doing it for this reason or that reason. you don't show up 36 hours late and say i forgot or that i was just about to do it