• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well it's all falling apart for the Aussies!!..the way Clark was cleaned up was just beautful to watch, i really had high hopes for this series but it's all one way traffic and it's a damn shame!!.
Stuart Clark isn't playing mate. He hasn't for a number of years. It's really not that hard to spell a bloke's name right is it? You never see us doing that with Brian Laura, do you?

Burgey

Was pretty goodd recovery from Jadeja after the misfield.
Wade's judging of a run is as bad as his judgment when keeping. As social said, Jadeja misfielded the ball and Henriques was still out by miles.

Wade burned him terribly. I hope Moises repays in kind at the team BBQ tonight.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Shastri going mad over Jadeja. This series is like Christmas come early for him.

First Dhoni double tons up, then Jadeja is doing well. Just needs Harbhajan to take wickets and then he'll just go crazy.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Watching the game on my computer at work. Stood up and applauded when Wade ran Henriques out.

Burgey

Shastri going mad over Jadeja. This series is like Christmas come early for him.

First Dhoni double tons up, then Jadeja is doing well. Just needs Harbhajan to take wickets and then he'll just go crazy.
He'll be like an overturned Mr Whippy van.