• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i can just see maxwell getting runs the ****, his ****ty bowling on day 2 puts us in this situation but then in classic flogwell fashion gets cheap wickets and runs and stays in the team

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I dont know about grinning but Cowan just bought the rest of the series and maybe the Ashes with a 40.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Well it's all falling apart for the Aussies!!..the way Clark was cleaned up was just beautiful to watch, i really had high hopes for this series but it's all one way traffic and it's a damn shame!!.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha guys, we can still keep blaming Wade. This is great.

So, was Cowan out or not? Haven't seen much of a replay at all.