• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Hayden is almost as unbearable as Shastri.

Is that guy there as a brand ambassador for Chennai Super Kings ffs ? Talks absolute crap too, when he stops doing the CSK plugin.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And here we go again................

Even a discussion about Ice Bath turns into a CSK plugin.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Harby is in for sure I think. Sehwag might get another chance though he shouldn't. I hear Gambhir is back in form so Sehwag may make room for Gambhir.

Sharma...well wtf are we going to do?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Harby is in for sure I think. Sehwag might get another chance though he shouldn't. I hear Gambhir is back in form so Sehwag may make room for Gambhir.

Sharma...well wtf are we going to do?
Get some decent bowler in ? Shami Ahmed or 5/6 others who are somewhat impressing in the domestic scene and in form. But they have selected Dinda as Backup.

Edit - Actually next match is Mohali and Sharma goes decently there usually, so might as well stick with him if Dinda is the alternative.

Last edited: