• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gratuitous reference to the Chennai Super Kings: check

Shastri rubbing one out on air over Dhoni: check

Maxwell looking exasperated like he's a real bowler: check

Jono in the crowd rubbing one out over Kohli: check

Oh **** off AB, if Dhoni's golf swing is like his cricket set up he'll look like Jim Furyk but hit it sideways.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh, and Sachin belted that...easily. I mean, if umpires are going to review it anyway (which they should, and happily the right decision seems to have been made), then just give them all the tools. I know the home board has to pay for the technology but if BCCI are being douches (which they will) and refuse to pay, then I'm sure ICC could create some random meaningless three day T20 tournament and use the proceeds to pay for the technology in all Test matches. And then tell India to go stuff themselves.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"I wonder if that Portugese bloke put an "i" in his first name for Indian numerological reasons?" asks Sunny, momentarily leaving the realm of Planet Earth.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
"I wonder if that Portugese bloke put an "i" in his first name for Indian numerological reasons?" asks Sunny, momentarily leaving the realm of Planet Earth.
Yeah.. the commentary has been laughable, hasn't it? I mean, it is one thing to be biased like Channel 9 but when you are as biased as them AND have no clue what good commentary actually means.. Jeez.. BCCI can't get anything right, can they?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I have a cool story, bro: someone I know is planning to build a house with all feng shui, vastu (indian feng shui), and a bunch of other belief systems all combined into one. Apparently, he's going to pay an expert high five figures to research all of it and come up with a layout. It's going to look as ugly as Ambani's house.

Last edited: