• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, what a cheer though. He debuted when I was five years old...I'm 28 now. Will be weird as hell when he's not in the Test lineup. My generation literally grew up with him - too young to remember Gavaskar like my dad's generation and only caught the very tail end of (e.g not very good) Kapil Dev...

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
Greg Baum of SMH is on fire too. He tweets: "Why's that bloke walking off? Can't remember that happening before"

good from greg baum from smh imo tbh ftr aws

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, what a cheer though. He debuted when I was five years old...I'm 28 now. Will be weird as hell when he's not in the Test lineup. My generation literally grew up with him - too young to remember Gavaskar like my dad's generation.
I felt the same way when Corey Richards announced his retirement.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just checked the score on Cricinfo mobile app and apparently I'm the 10,000th visitor and have won an iPad. How cool is that?