• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
None

Has just blocked the **** out of it
Batted well so far tbf to him. On the slow side obv but we'll take it.
He is so gonna go to South Africa now, unless he fails in some tests in between or the next 2.

Wicket seems to have eased out. Nothing much happening, though i guess Aussie spinners are not that great.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
Didn't get any wickets. Not going to whine about that because its ****ing fantastic and what I wanted #sarcasticposts

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Well bowled by Doherty. Looking better than Lyon did (not saying much)
disagree, while he sure hasnt bowled as many loose balls as lyon he just looks so much less likely to take a wicket. atleast with lyon you thought there was always that chance he could get one to turn in through the gate if he got it in the right spot for long enough, i just dont see doherty taking a wicket unless the batsmen miss times a slog or just misses a straight one. for someone who seems to put so much effort into turning the ball he gets **** all

dermo

International Vice-Captain
shastri is a **** but hes talking sense atm in regards to lyon and bits and pieces cricketers like maxwell

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh well this is a cakewalk for India. Bit annoying really was holding out hope for it being a low scoring thriller but the attack Australia picked was always going to struggle. How bad do they think Lyon is to have picked Maxwell?

howardj

International Coach
After Dohers bombs out, stand by for Invers to retrospectively come up with an injury niggle for Lyon to explain his exclusion

Like he retrospectively came up with Siddle's hammy, and Starc's bone spurs

#bringbackHilditch

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh well this is a cakewalk for India. Bit annoying really was holding out hope for it being a low scoring thriller but the attack Australia picked was always going to struggle. How bad do they think Lyon is to have picked Maxwell?
Australia's 4 best bowlers are pacemen and by a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way

Simply pick 3 plus a spinner and Henriques

It's not ****ing hard unless you are an Australian selector

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
After Dohers bombs out, stand by for Invers to retrospectively come up with an injury niggle for Lyon to explain his exclusion

Like he retrospectively came up with Siddle's hammy, and Starc's bone spurs

#bringbackHilditch
Apparently Lyon is actually really sick at the moment.

That might just be the feeling being dropped for Doherty and Maxwell causes though, I dunno.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia's 4 best bowlers are pacemen and by a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way

Simply pick 3 plus a spinner and Henriques

It's not ****ing hard unless you are an Australian selector
Which is why I think they may have another brainfart with the ashes squad if this series carries on as it looks like it will go.

howardj

International Coach
I fully accept we no longer have the stock to dominate world cricket

That's why it's so important to get selection right

Maxwell?

Doherty?

Cowan? How do you play 15 consecutive Tests when you average 31?

It's malpractice, not just line-ball, 50/50 calls that have gone bad

Are you this bad at your fulltime job as Invers is at his?

I'm not