• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Stapel

International Regular
Haven't been able to watch the last hour or so and now watching the block. How's Doherty going? Is he looking remotely threatening?
Well, he bowls a fuller length too much imho. Not too many loose balls though, Despite some oooohs and aaaahs from his team mates, it's not threatening.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
from the nzers whining about hesson for 60 odd pages to everyone whining about indian everythings to saffers whining about their players not getting enough recognition to pakistanis whining about whiners whining about ajmal's action, the whole of cw is just one big whinefest.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
actually yeah forgot to mention that you mustn't read the australian home summer threads if you think people whinge about the indian comms, healy/slater are like this but 10x worse
To be honest most home commentators are biased imo, i mean the Bang commentators when we played them in November were scanderlous in their cheerleading for the home side!! :laugh: , perhaps ours aren't that biased because most of the time they are complaining about the team!! :D .

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Why the hell has maxwell gone around the wicket?? He looked threatening until then.

I can't understand this trend of offies bowling around the wicket to right handers. It is horribly defensive.

ajdude

International Coach
from the nzers whining about hesson for 60 odd pages to everyone whining about indian everythings to saffers whining about their players not getting enough recognition to pakistanis whining about whiners whining about ajmal's action, the whole of cw is just one big whinefest.

did somebody say winefest

Mr_Ronan

Banned
That's fine mate. Everyone has an opinion. :)

On local cricket, i know next to nothing. But i am sure there is cricket being played in every half decent cricket ground. As you know we are nuts about cricket.

When are you visiting?
In August most likely. I've always found heaps of ad-hoc games but was keen to get involved in something more structured and of a higher standard. I'll see how I go.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think the most depressing part is that at no part have either of these 2 looked in anyway uncomfortable against any of the bowling.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think the most depressing part is that at no part have either of these 2 looked in anyway uncomfortable against any of the bowling.
Doherty hasnt been bad but the truth remains that we have only picked 2 test quality bowlers

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Have been watching stop/start for the last hour, how come Vijay is at 71 FFS ?

What is wrong ?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And just as i type it, he gets dropped off a tough chance. How many lucky breaks has he had so far ?