• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
indian comms to whine about this all series
Much like you folks here whine about Indian pitches, Indian cricketers, Indian commentators, Indian crowds, lack of drs etc etc. Seriously just stop ruining the forum with your endless cribbing and whining already.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't been able to watch the last hour or so and now watching the block. How's Doherty going? Is he looking remotely threatening?

ajdude

International Coach
Much like you folks here whine about Indian pitches, Indian cricketers, Indian commentators, Indian crowds, lack of drs etc etc. Seriously just stop ruining the forum with your endless cribbing and whining already.
"much like" implies that you agree. i consider that a victory

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You forgot the Indian posters man

Riggins

International Captain
Haven't been able to watch the last hour or so and now watching the block. How's Doherty going? Is he looking remotely threatening?
When he lands it on middle and off he looks some chance of producing an edge. With our boi behind the pegs whether that constitutes a chance who knows. Picked off for leg side singles very easily tho.

Burgey

Is there a shortage of doctors in India?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
You forgot the Indian posters man
Yeah all that would be more acceptable if at the end you did not whine about Indian posters being whiney (I claim my counter whining to be legitimate ftr)

It's a serious question though , dont you guys get tired of yourself or you don't notice how incessant and repetitive your whining is?

Spark

Global Moderator
Spark, you don't think maybe your signature needs updating after the first test? Or do Pattinson, Siddle, Starc and Lyon not count as "good bowlers"?
When it stops being funny I'll change it. Hint: it's not to do with any statement of cricketing quality.

Just been on the road to a function, was there a missed chance or are you making a general comment?
General comment.

Why is Clarke bowling the seamers into the ground?
The alternatives, maybe?

Riggins

International Captain
Does anyone else (whose watching it on an actual tv) get really un-sharp picture quality. I can barely read the scores/writing its so blurry. As graphics come up on the screen it sharpens for a moment then blurry again. Don't know if its foxtel, my tv, the cables, my mind, Indian posters or what.

ajdude

International Coach
Does anyone else (whose watching it on an actual tv) get really un-sharp picture quality. I can barely read the scores/writing its so blurry. As graphics come up on the screen it sharpens for a moment then blurry again. Don't know if its foxtel, my tv, the cables, my mind, Indian posters or what.
mixture of the indian comms and indian broadcast imo

but really you're not alone, if i bring up the austar menu it looks sharp as **** but the cricket itself is pretty shoddy quality

Burgey

#firstworldproblems

Mr_Ronan

Banned
I have no issue with Indian pitches, crowds or players and love the country (no Hayden impersonation) but I can't help but be driven mad by the commentators.

Don't get me wrong, the Aussie commentators are almost as bad, but you just notice it more when the bias is against your team.

Question for you: I will likely be in the south of India (Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi) in August. Will there be any cricket to watch or indeed any on at all at that point (including local stuff)? I've wanted to train and hopefully play with a local team on each of my trips there but my timing has always been off.