• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
I don't understand? So DRS is in?
only when india want it

am i not wrong in thinking that (even though it'd cause the wrong decision) because erasmus presumably thought he edged it, all they should've checked was the catch? anyway i don't even know what i'm going on about

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't understand this? How can the umpire give that not out didn't hit it?
Yep it's a stupid rule.

If the catch was obviously taken clearly they couldn't have gone upstairs for it, but if they discover the batsman didn't hit it in the process of checking the catch then it's not out. For some reason. Second time it's happened in Test cricket now; can't remember who it was the first time but did I ever rant about it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't understand this? How can the umpire give that not out didn't hit it?
There was one in the England series, they went upstairs for a catch that may/may not have carried. It did carry but wasn't given as it never hit the bat. Think it was Trott who took the catch. Caused a few murmurings on here then.