• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah because TMS is full of knowledgable cricket pundits also.................
Yeah, but they can be funny at least and Interactive. Gavaskar, Sivaramakrishnan and Shastri are irritating as it is, plus Hayden is being a Sycophant while talking ****.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
holy **** clarke will play his 100th test in the second test v england in australia, around the same time that i'll bring up my 10000th post!

harbhajan had a bigger knob back in 98, suffering from shrinkage imo

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, but they can be funny at least and Interactive. Gavaskar, Sivaramakrishnan and Shastri are irritating as it is, plus Hayden is being a Sycophant while talking ****.
Also, i can't take those guys praising Ishant and Harbhajan unnecessarily and willing them to do well as if they are some school kids making their debut. Also they keep praising Dhoni for his captaincy while throwing in a Advert for CSK in between along with bigging up Srinivasan and BCCI.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Where the **** is Ashwin? Why are we bowling these 2 in tandem?

Should bring on Jadeja and Ashwin.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matthew Hayden presenting Glenn Maxwell with his baggy green, whilst wearing his BCCI suit jacket will go down as one of the must ****ed up things in the history of sports.

Spikey

hey spark didn't you create you a thread about whether watson is a destabilizing force on the team? i cna only find the conundrum one (or is the destabilizing force discussion within?)

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Do u guys reckon Watto will bowl at all this match?

Given the pace and movement in the pitch and the way the ball is reversing, he would be very handy.

He may feel he needs to give the selectors something to remember him by given his lack of runs and impending departure.

benchmark00

Do u guys reckon Watto will bowl at all this match?

Given the pace and movement in the pitch and the way the ball is reversing, he would be very handy.

He may feel he needs to give the selectors something to remember him by given his lack of runs and impending departure.
I'm not sure if this is a continued joke or not, but do you genuinely think it's Watson who makes the call on whether or not he bowls?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching Dhoni captain is the closest thing to playing in the under 12s again - moves fieldsman to wherever the batsman last hit the ball for runs

Mr_Ronan

Banned
How much better has Wade looked since he started using his feet to the spinners the past half hour? He looks a completely different batsman. Hopefully his team mates take note.

Now he is getting some short balls to put away because he is changing the bowlers' lengths.

Last edited: