• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feck me, the sycophancy from Hayden is emetic here. :sick:

"India's great; give me money" (my paraphrase).
He's thrown in all his usual lines so far. Cooking, his love of Indian culture, Justin Langer.

Waiting for him to mention fishing and surfing.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
BK needs to get a full over at Hughes. Troubling him so far.

Remove Ishant and get Spinners on.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Run rate's good. With the Big Show in at eight, we should get 280 odd from here.

Days so ****ed I'm making James Brayshaw pronouncements.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
As if team full of CSK players and a selector weren't enough, now we have commentators going on about them.

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Kumar has bowled really well today... looks a completely different bowler on this pitch.

With his movement (not to mention very handy batting) he could prove a very useful player for India outside the subcontinent.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Feck me, the sycophancy from Hayden is emetic here. :sick:

"India's great; give me money" (my paraphrase).
Langer did the same when he worked for TMS a few years back. "English cricket is well hard, Jimmy Anderson is not a *****, did I mention how tough county cricket is?".

Both come across as complete ****s.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I thought it used to be 'ask Sunny'?

Not a fan of either but Gavaskar is surely a better choice for 'wise old pro' of the commentary team :p