• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Pretty freaky how close this match is to the Chennai match in 2001
3rd Test: India v Australia at Chennai, Mar 18-22, 2001 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Australia make 391 first innings
India were 9-480 at stumps on day 3

India then all out 501, Australia make 264 and then India 8-155 to win by 2 wkts
Harby in that match: 15 wickets.

I've said this before, I have never seen a spinner bowl better over a series than Harby did then. Every ball just seemed to land perfectly.

Riggins

International Captain
If dhoni came out and opened the bowling it would make my night. I wouldn't be goin for India, but it would be enough for me to be hoping Cowan nicked off.