• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Valer

First Class Debutant
Long story short, when you factor in the Clarke dismissal things even out. As a neutral observer I just don't think Australia have much to complain about.
Watson? Henriques? Both when set too...

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why does wade keep on throwing the ball. i hardly think that's an effective way to scruff up the ball

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Indian commentator should ever cast aspersions about athletic fielding by players from another country.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
No Indian commentator should ever cast aspersions about athletic fielding by players from another country.
Why not? As long as they regularly (rightly) whip the Indian team for their unathletic fielding.

In any case, I know a lead of 75-85 would not be horrible but I don't like the idea of batting last on this pitch at all. Really want a 150 lead...but that's a bit too much to ask at this point.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Dhoni were to be dismissed, should India declare?

Not would, I know they wouldn't, but should they?