• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
if my daughter ever came up to me and said 'dad can we watch freo' I'd probably neck myself there and then

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon Oz are done here as we will be lucky to get 150 in our second innings unless India bowl their dibbly dobblers for more than a couple of overs

Mr_Ronan

Banned
no.

1. He escaped because of poor umpiring, not lack of DRS (i.e. a better umpire may have given it)
2. He was the second, not the 4th.
3. Clarke escaped with an equally bad decision and scored a century, which is much more than you can say for Jadeja.
4. Numerous Australian tailenders might have been overturned under DRS.

tl:dr: They don't want it because they're halfwits, not because it would cancel any perceived advantage.
In response:

1. If DRS was in use he was gone.
2. Hawkeye replay showed Tendulkar LBW would have hit off stump, Jadeja was LBW to Starc (clearly pad before bat), Dhoni clearly did not inside edge that one from Patto , Bhaji was plumb. So, yeah it is four.
3. Yep Clarke was lucky and...
4. ...there were also two aussies tailenders who were lucky, but India have had 3 batsmen get reprieves and one tailender.

Dissector

International Debutant
I hope this innings will stop people underestimating Dhoni as a test batsman. He is definitely test class in Indian conditions.

Howe_zat

Audio File
cricinfo said:
jeed: "Hmmmm. 90 minutes left for scheduled close, 30 overs minimum should be bowled by a team bowling 13 overs per hour. Indian fans should hope Clarke get banned for the next match for poor over rate."
jeed there informing us there are 39 minutes in an hour

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Woeful shot but that was actually a really good ball from Henriques...tailed in to him and then a fair bit of seam movement too. Nice stuff.

How do u guys reckon he's bowled so far? I think he's done his job nicely, despite Dhoni really taking him on earlier.