• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@scgmacgill: who wants to join in on a hangout with damien martyn and I in a couple of hours? join google plus and tweet me back

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Surely PEWS to admit Dhoni is scoring runs in an important match situation?

Back-to-back knocks.

Dhoni in't going to be dropped even though I wanted him to, so may as well hope he plays knocks like this.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Surely PEWS to admit Dhoni is scoring runs in an important match situation?
Yep. The reason I don't admit this often isn't the fact that I'm dire and/or biased; it's that he never does it. But he's doing it here. Really useful innings. Still looks like he's going to get out any second to me and scoring 44 isn't really enough from a #6 obviously so he needs to push on but it's been a very good innings so far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep. The reason I don't admit this often isn't the fact that I'm dire and/or biased; it's that he never does it. But he's doing it here. Really useful innings. Still looks like he's going to get out any second to me and scoring 44 isn't really enough from a #6 obviously so he needs to push on but it's been a very good innings so far.
He's done it a lot recently. NZ 2nd test, Eng 4th test ad here.

Dhoni brings up his 50 as I type.