• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He doesn't seem to be heeding Rowdy's advice to get in tighter to the stumps. I'm no spin doctor but he seems to be getting enough drift and drop to do so, is being picked off really easily instead.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He doesn't seem to be heeding Rowdy's advice to get in tighter to the stumps. I'm no spin doctor but he seems to be getting enough drift and drop to do so, is being picked off really easily instead.
My main problem is the length that he bowls - too often he drops it short enough for the batsman to work him for an easy single

Piss poor that an offie cannot bowl more than a couple of balls in a row that draw a forward defence

Daemon

My main problem is the length that he bowls - too often he drops it short enough for the batsman to work him for an easy single

Piss poor that an offie cannot bowl more than a couple of balls in a row that draw a forward defence
Yeah they're showing his pitch map atm, only a handful are pitched up.

Top_Cat

Length a reflection of him being a bit worried about being picked off, tbh. Doesn't have the air of confidence at the minute.

benchmark00

Flogcity to talk about how on the weekend the spinner he plays with throws the ball up as high as possible and it always work so that's what Lyon should do.

Spikey

lyon needs to bowl 40km/h full tosses and wait for the catch at short point #cricket2004

benchmark00

Australia would love to have a G Ireland type here, left arm over the wicket stump to stump. Hard to get away.