• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is brilliant bowling. Tailing it in then having the odd one hold it's line. Quality stuff.

Something's gonna give.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rancid deck to be a keeper on, this one.
Waiting for one of the blokes from a thread about old-time players to claim that <insert keeper from about 1910 here> would be standing up to Patto as they did to <insert military medium bowler from about 1910 here> to guard against edges falling short

Teja.

Global Moderator
The legal stream on the starsports website is half an over slow despite claiming 'live'.

Annoying tstl.

ajdude

International Coach
Hahahaha I love how two of the first three deliveries of that highlights package were wade fumbles

Burgey

Bit hash calling him that, isn't it?

EDIT: Keeper, I mean.

EDIT2: Harsh to keepers, I mean
Have no faith in his keeping at all, sorry mate. Certainly rate his batting but I would want to see him work incredibly hard on his keeping before I would expect him to out in anything like a consistent keeping performance.

Edit: fmd

Top_Cat

Have no faith in his keeping at all, sorry mate. Certainly rate his batting but I would want to see him work incredibly hard on his keeping before I would expect him to out in anything like a consistent keeping performance.

Edit: fmd
heh