• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
I'm not sure how far we are short, but we're short.

England could draw the chase out and make the result look closer than it actually is, but I reckon the top three or four can chase this down and they'll win by eight or nine wickets with a couple overs to spare.

Mike5181

International Captain
I can't be the only one that thought Guptill's innings was ****ing terrible? The commentators are ****ing blind.

Mike5181

International Captain
You can't have been reading this thread then :p
At least there's some sane people here. The commentators saying "take Guptill's score out and what have you got?" is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard. It's basically assuming the batsmen that came in after him wouldn't have changed their approach if Guptill had actually played a proper T20 innings. Guys like Taylor could have used a few deliveries to get themselves in, but they needed runs as soon as they got to the crease.