• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
oh well :( , but Kane bowling so well is a huge bonus, definitely looking forward to an attack of Williamson, Southee,Boult, Bracewell, Wagner/ other **** in the future.

Mike5181

International Captain
So unsatisfying being an NZ cricket fan at times. Almost is a word that comes up quite often. Quality test cricket though. That'd be one of the most entertaining test matches I've ever watched.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a test match, bloody marvellous from Bell, Broad and most of all Prior but you feel for the NZ players who gave it everything. Considering the games were played on 3 roads it was a thrilling drawn series really despite the weather.

We got out of jail here but not complaining just hope this is the start of better things for NZ long term.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't think of another cricketer who has flat-out improved as much as Prior over the past few years. That's a wonderful knock under pressure.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Am absolutely devastated. So close. Ultimately though we didn't deserve the win. You can't drop chances off each of Cook, Bell and Prior and still claim to be hard done by. Well done England. At the start of the day I didn't really believe they could do it, and I was fairly certain that we had things rapped up after Bell fell. Brilliant from Prior. Brilliant from Boult. Brilliant cricket that leaves me hollow and forlorn.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So unsatisfying being an NZ cricket fan at times. Almost is a word that comes up quite often. Quality test cricket though. That'd be one of the most entertaining test matches I've ever watched.
You're going to hate this post but if you were offered 0-0 before a ball had been bowled this series I reckon you'd have taken it, especially given the circumstances of the draws - ie. you were the better side across the series. A drawn series against quality opposition is definitely a good result for New Zealand and the side played genuinely well so there's a lot to take from it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Am absolutely devastated. So close. Ultimately though we didn't deserve the win. You can't drop chances off each of Cook, Bell and Prior and still claim to be hard done by. Well done England. At the start of the day I didn't really believe they could do it, and I was fairly certain that we had things rapped up after Bell fell. Brilliant from Prior. Brilliant from Boult. Brilliant cricket that leaves me hollow and forlorn.
At least you still have your house, though.