• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Flem274*

123/5
So disappointing. If we don't do this, as looks likely now, we all know the cause - if there's one thing I just HATE seeing us do it's drop catches.
yeah catches win matches and if we don't win it is our own fault. we've created 10 chances in this innings but haven't taken all of them.

England take a bow. incredible resistance.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
oh my god just stop bowling martin already. its not his day.

this game is done.
I cannot ****ing believe how many overs Martin's bowled either. 39 overs: 0 wickets.

Aside from Southee and Boult perhaps not bowling enough, they also bowl very well together so they can sustain pressure. But they haven't had the chance to do this. Instead we get this spin from one end bollocks all the time.