• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just checking out Bell's record. He's got quite a few very, very slow 50s for a guy with a reputation not to score hard runs.
Yeah he has played this sort of innings a few times now.

I actually think in general his tempo has been too slow the last year and a bit but obviously that does not apply today.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
False shot so scream for the hell of it :laugh:
I wanna see Taylor and Williamson bowling together. Offies ftw.

Martin bowling genuinely horribly. Pitch two on the same line ffs.

Last edited:

jcas0167

International Debutant
So painful that we missed Bell earlier. First home series win against England in nearly 30 years would have been nice. I'm now resigned to this being a draw. I'm consoling myself by the thought it could have been 1-0 England after the Basin. So many encouraging things about this series for New Zealand.