• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly, if Bell manages to save this match like he pretty much did in SA (though he did get out late) I am quite curious as to how people will react.
Grudgingly (and point out that he was dropped) I would imagine or just faint praise.

I probably have more time for Bell than the vast majority of people on here but he is undeniably easy to mock.

Meridio

International Regular
Bugger. Did think it sounded a bit unlikely live.

Got a few to jag around in the last couple of overs.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Come on Bruce! Become a hero!

Seems a tad strange to not bowl Wagner though with the amount of movement on offer.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
We're generating half-chances and nearly-wickets.... keep doing that and we'll surely get one. That ball is aging though - at some point Boult or Southee will have to come off and England will gain a huge boost from that. Oh, it's now. Sigh.

Still fuming on dropped catches. Just cannot afford that bull****.