• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bumble is deluded - Bracewell started well but has never been a spearhead like on-form-Southee or consistently testing to the level that Boult has.
Which is how pretty much Southee's career went until last year, fabolous first six months and then a long grey patch.

I'm going to sleep, no way I can stand a symphony of unthreatening dot balls featuring Cook and Trott at 2.30 in the night. I fully expect/fear to find them still in when I wake up in 4 hours time, do not delude me New Zealand

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Bumble is deluded but he's about the only English commentator who won't blame the pitch/will admit that NZ actually batted and bowled better than England.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Гурин;3041792 said:
I'm going to sleep, no way I can stand a symphony of unthreatening dot balls featuring Cook and Trott at 2.30 in the night. I fully expect/fear to find them still in when I wake up in 4 hours time, do not delude me New Zealand
Yes I do fear what will happen if these two are still in and the ball is 40 overs old. If we can just open up one end... get Bell in...

Meridio

International Regular
Also, once Southee and Boult finish their spells the pressure will ease right off. Wagner has bowled alright this test but hasn't really looked threatening. Will be interesting to see if Martin gets any assistance.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
nah I don't care how ****ing solid Cook and Trott are. This is not batting out a day against Ishant Sharma. This is batting out 2 swing bowlers with the option for 2 new balls and a decent spinner. They both have to succeed, and then some.

The only question is the slip catching tbh.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Have put lots of cash on a draw (plus a small amount on an England win, just in case) so hopefully I'll be back to living in a cardboard box come tomorrow.

CharHaywood

Cricket Spectator
Sky Cricket Song

Someone please help!

Can anyone please tell me what the Indie Rock sounding song is for Sky Cricket.

It is played before the Eric Prydz song, before the adverts commence.

It isn't Noel Gallagher but it sounds very similar to his voice.

Thanks,

Char