• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If I were McCullum I'd look to go haywire for another 45 minutes and set a demoralised England 500.

Currently it's foot-on-throat and I wouldn't take it off.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scaly would say bat until you're all out at tea time tomorrow, because declarations are bad.

James

Cricket Web Owner
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Good on you Fulton :cool:

This is so special:

Andrew Jones was the last, and third, New Zealand batsman to make a hundred in each innings of a Test in 1991 v Sri Lanka in Hamilton

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair play Peter Fulton. I've been bagging his technique all series yet he's score 350 runs @ 85 including a century in each innings :ph34r: Superb effort.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
In such circumstances you want to go hell for leather and not care for getting out. I can just imagine Watling getting out stupidly and harming his record.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't have sent Southee in - why give England a chance to break his finger with a short ball?

Peter Fulton must be feeling so so good right now. To go from an almost-not-quite-maybe career to suddenly having two test centuries against England. It's a dream, surely.

Would declare very soon. Or now would be fine.