• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Well that was absolutely dead. And this is a horrible score. Now to see what middle-order-McCullum is really like for this team.

(after Brownlie/Fulton gets out, that is)

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
England coming right back into it now you'd have to say. We should have expected it I suppose. I think anything less than 350 to chase and it's advantage England.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think we should probably just look to bat till about 1-2pm tomorrow. Either we'll get 400 because our batsman have upped the run rate a bit after a partnership or we'll have been forced to bat out time with the tail. Either way that would be the point that gives England enough of a sniff to keep them going for the win as well as giving us plenty of time to bowl them out.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Never would've thought I'd ever be wishing Fulton would get in the runs during this series. But I am now. Go go 2m Peter!