• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Mike5181

International Captain
How often does Williamson get smashed in the box? Uncanny.

Also is there any correlation between him getting dooshed in the plums and scoring a century?
Only when the bowler tells Kane he's not going to apologise like Steyn did.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Forget I mentioned that person, as it seems to be controversial in Kiwi land.

and also forget i wanted Monty on, short rubbish.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Since he's jinxed, backing a Williamson tonne. Match conditions are right and he's due one. Reckon Brownlie will pull a clutch 70odd here too.

BeeGee

International Captain
Still a bloody good batting deck, it must be said.

So the first target is 266. If we can't score that on this deck we deserve to lose.

Flem274*

123/5
Today was much more fun since batsmen could actually get out.

If Williamson can make it through his characteristic dire start tomorrow he will be set for a score. I notice today he was actually confident in defense at the beginning of his innings.

Brownlie scored a fluent ton against South Africa so I have high hopes for him to back it up in this series.

It's nice to see Broad bowling well again.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is one of those down-but-not-out scores where we go to sleep thinking there's still some hope if we bat well, indeed there's no reason why we couldn't bat all the next day.

So we will probably lose 5 wickets before lunch tomorrow.