• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Cook hanging on the back foot to the full ball.

Out to Wagner, but if Southee gets it swinging (which he will do in Auckland) he's going to be gone LBW pretty easily.

Meridio

International Regular
Wagner's seam position is such trash. Can't believe a bowler that's made it to international level can't get the seam even slightly upright.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
How does Wagner get them to chip it to ring fielders so often? Sold his soul to Satan or what?
Every other ball is an inadvertent slower ball with Wagner, which could be the best slower ball of all. No-one else in world cricket ranges from 145 down to 125 trying to bowl the same thing.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Every other ball is an inadvertent slower ball with Wagner, which could be the best slower ball of all. No-one else in world cricket ranges from 145 down to 125 trying to bowl the same thing.
lol this.

I am so conflicted when I see him getting wickets. He tries hard, I have to give him that, but the ball that got Pieterson in the first test is about the only good ball I've seen him bowl.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Quite strange, that would mean that he should be more suited to LO than FC, but he's in the test team only and averages less in first class than in one dayers and twenty20.

Maybe the fact that he looks like the world's biggest midget disturbs the batsmen perspective.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm too busy raging about the ****ing shambles of a ticketing system at the ground to even bother with McCullum's ****ty decision making.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heard the wicket on the radio and thought it was an ad - did Cook really just chip to mid-on?! Disappointed Trott and Compton haven't followed the 'when Cook goes early England collapse' script.

Sounds like both our bowlers and the choice to bowl first have been fairly average so far. And when they do get it right England have been good at missing the fine edge this series.