• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loss to Ireland (odi)
All out 40 odd to WI
The innings and 180 run loss to us in 89
Adelaide 2006, day five
All out 51 v WI 2009
All out 64 v NZ, 1978
All out 81 v SL
All out 107 vs Zimbabwe, 2000 (odi)
All out 125 vs Zimbabwe 1992 (odi)
All out 95 vs Australia, 1st innings Centenary Test, 1977
It's an ODI, no and don't care.
No.
Don't remember it
No.
Up there, but that was a shorter time-frame.
Don't remember it
When?
ODI, so don't care
ODI, so don't care
Don't remember it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's an ODI, no and don't care.
No.
Don't remember it
No.
Up there, but that was a shorter time-frame.
Don't remember it
When?
ODI, so don't care
ODI, so don't care
Don't remember it.
You can't just say England's many disgraces in shorter formats don't count. They've been mostly crap at everything since I started watching, and certainly since you would have. You talked about disgraceful days, not disgraceful test days. Don't move the goal posts now.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Loving the media's cries of complacency etc. Some people will do anything to prevent giving credit to the opposition. I mean, England have been crap in tests for 18 months, but I guess they're still going into games complacent? :dry:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Don't know how Vaughan keeps a straight face. Spends the whole time trolling the opposition and its fans then lays into england when stuff like this happens. You can't half it both ways. You can either be a serious journalist or a troll- you can't be both.

Being saying it for a bit but England away from home are basically a one man team. If you get Cook out the rest follow.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
The weather forecast looking better than it did yesterday. Maybe we get a whole day in?

Dunedinites, where are you?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Don't know how Vaughan keeps a straight face. Spends the whole time trolling the opposition and its fans then lays into england when stuff like this happens. You can't half it both ways. You can either be a serious journalist or a troll- you can't be both.

Being saying it for a bit but England away from home are basically a one man team. If you get Cook out the rest follow.
The thing is though, he slagged them off for not respecting the game and being too complacent. Which is basically a way of sneaking around the fact that the side he supports where horrendously outplayed. It's basically his troll way of making it out to be like he's slagging England off, but then still holding the belief that they're actually a really good side and will win the Ashes when they're not taking the mickey out of Mr Cricket. Whatever that means :dry:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ Is it just me or does it look like the clouds have rolled in from every direction in the last 10 minutes. Suddenly looks gloomy.

BeeGee

International Captain
Listening to an interview with Wagner after stumps yesterday, it was interesting to hear him give all the credit for the Pietersen wicket to Bond and McCullum. Apparently when Pietersen came in, McCullum asked Wagner if he could bowl an in-swinging yorker to him first ball. Thanks to his work with Bond he knew he could. The rest is history.

On that same vein, I though McCullum's captaincy yesterday was excellent. Great plans, executed perfectly.

Mike5181

International Captain
Rutherford looks a class above anything we have tried since Richardson. Not that that's saying much.

Mike5181

International Captain
Listening to an interview with Wagner after stumps yesterday, it was interesting to hear him give all the credit for the Pietersen wicket to Bond and McCullum. Apparently when Pietersen came in, McCullum asked Wagner if he could bowl an in-swinging yorker to him first ball. Thanks to his work with Bond he knew he could. The rest is history.

On that same vein, I though McCullum's captaincy yesterday was excellent. Great plans, executed perfectly.
Just needs to sort out his reviews. Other than that, I don't have a problem with him as captain.