• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well played Ruds. I never would've picked him for the England series at the start of the year, but he's made the most of his opportunities.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Goodness me!!.. what the hell is going on here? :ph34r: took a nap when England were only one down and seemingly doing ok, only to wake up and see NZ are p#ssing all over them!!, when i saw the two NZ batsmen out there at first i thought the day had been rained off and they were showing replays!! :laugh: .

England can still get back into this but my gosh have they dugg themselves a massive hole here!!.. the Kiwis must be in dreamland right now!! :D .

If they can keep NZ's first innings lead down to around 60 they can still get a result but anything over that and it'll look very bleak indeed.
Thanks for joining us after your 6 hour nap

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Who is this test team and what have they done with the Blackcaps?

Alternatively, who is this test team and what have they done with the #2 side in the world?

Bartin in journeyman-who-knows-his-game-inside-out-taking-wickets-shocker.

Rutherford proving the haters wrong.

Lovin' it!

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Not sure whether to be happy or scared by England's performance.
This won't be the norm in this series, England will strike back hard, i'm sure of it, but they might be doing it from one down if they don't get their act together in this last hour and the first sesh tomorrow.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This won't be the norm in this series, England will strike back hard, i'm sure of it, but they might be doing it from one down if they don't get their act together in this last hour and the first sesh tomorrow.
This is day 2, and there's more rain forecast on days 3 and 4, so there's a good chance that they'll get away with it even if they don't get their act together.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Is Rutherford about to lose concentration? Gave a chance to Broad then nearly played on to Fruity Panesar

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've only been watching this since the Kiwis were about 40 but the pitch looks extremely flat

BeeGee

International Captain
Things going well for NZ, I see.

Fulton still doesn't move his feet, I see.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Who is this test team and what have they done with the Blackcaps?

Alternatively, who is this test team and what have they done with the #2 side in the world?
:laugh: my thoughts exactly. Beating Australia on a green seamer and beating a declining Sri Lanka were one thing....

But this is just surreal.