• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, comedy cricket! The kiwi's were all watching the replay screen to see how Trott managed to get himself out there.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely ****ing pathetic. Glad to see they got this complete ****e out of their system against NZ A.
Meh, it's just one of those subconscious brain-farts strong sides have against weak sides once in a while. They've just looked complacent to me & I'm not convinced the wicket is that tough or the bowling has been that good.

Haha - Bruce Martin showing that NZ have wasted 15 years picking Vettori as their top spinner. :laugh: When was the last time Vettori got two cheap wickets against a top side?

BeeGee

International Captain
Bruce Martin has an average of 6 and is the greatest NZ spinner ever

Can't believe I ever doubted him :happy:
I reckon I could take a wicket in this game. England just seem determined to give their wickets away. It's bizarre. Bangladesh aren't this bad.

Mike5181

International Captain
Nah, McCullum is 2nd to Darren Sammy. The latter has an uncanny ability to get every single one wrong whereas McCullum is wrong about 90% of the time.
Martin/Watling should really be pushing for those reviews tbf. They're in the best positions.