• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf, Scaly doesn't get out much.

Mind you, if I could self-fellate like he obviously does, I'd stay indoors a fair bit too.

Blain

U19 Captain
30* Brownlie and Rutherford 77* at tea. Brownlie has a start, will probably ton it up.. Seems to be how he works!

jcas0167

International Debutant
Gutted, Rutherford out for 90. Nice confidence booster though for the tests, albeit not against Finn & Anderson.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, but I just get the feeling Rutherford scored more today than he will in the Test series combined. Hope I'm wrong!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Diresville - Brownlie lazily edges Trott down the legside and then Swann gets Neesham lbw after apparently bowling a 'wrongun' the previous ball.

Flem274*

123/5
Rutherford batting so well was surprising but pleasing. The way the commentators described him he sounded very fluent.

Here's hoping the English offer up plenty of width in the tests for him early on. He's not the finished article by any means.

We weren't 150/5 for once!

When I was listening they didn't think Broad looked in top form, but Onions and Woakes didn't have much success either. Finn a c'd starter then?

Keen to see if any highlights get provided by NZC.