• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Athlai

Not Terrible
You're about 2 hours too late with that call.
With Franklin in we were still an outside shot of getting the score Smith wanted and have that outside chance to roll England, now we'll struggle to get further than 200 and stand pretty much zero chance.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor isn't deaf and he'll know that sometimes you don't feel thin edges. But he also knew that he didn't think he hit it.

Surely you can see it from his POV.
I can't be sure, but my honest gut-feel from his body language was the review was a hopeful after-thought. Players know when they nick it 99.99% of the time.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Time for NMac to prove me wrong with a quickfire 50 and book himself another year in the pyjamas.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOL got out just before I hit submit.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
fmd Ellis has only 3 list-a 50s, and 55 wickets from 58 games. Remember when our bits and pieces used to have more pieces and bits than this?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I can't be sure, but my honest gut-feel from his body language was the review was a hopeful after-thought. Players know when they nick it 99.99% of the time.
Nah, I reckon it's a myth. I remember being at Lords when England were playing Pakistan and Cook was given out caught behind. He went down had a chat with Strauss, and decided to review it. It turned out there was daylight between bat and ball at all times.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does anyone else get the horrible feeling that even if NZ does miraculously get to 230 from here that England will still cruise to victory within 40 overs?