• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't remember New Zealand being as bad in the field before. One thing you always knew was they would be tidy in the field at least. What they have shown so far in this tour has been comedy gold.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I can't remember New Zealand being as bad in the field before. One thing you always knew was they would be tidy in the field at least. What they have shown so far in this tour has been comedy gold.
They've been very good on the ground from what I've seen. Far too many drops for some reason.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
I nearly said something stupid and posted "this match has been a little short for a ODI, we're only 6 hours into it" but I had lost track of time.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
And of course, the commentators just harping on about the 7 balls NZ missed out on at the end. Not the 60 odd they wasted at the start.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That McCullum drop was lolworthy - didn't even get a gloved finger on it did he?

But yeah, 20-30 runs shy of a reasonable score and England have far too many reliable top order batsmen when it comes to chasing modest scores.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So who does KP replace to get back in the side?

Can't drop Root, guy looks made for this level. Taken to it like a duck to water considering hardly anyone would have picked him in the first place.

stumpski

International Captain
50 for Trott - as usual, it's hard to remember one shot he's played - but he's scoring at a decent lick tbf, and doing the job.