• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Random Player Auction Draft Thread

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Players Available in Round 1

Alan Hurst
Harry Cave
Ashley Mallet
Upul Chandana
Arthur Richardson
Michael Hussey
Dermot Reeve
Herschelle Gibbs
Graeme Hick
Aamer Sohail
John Lever
Pat Cummins
Rangana Herath

Please send your bids to cwdrafts@gmail.com in the next 48 hours including your Cricket Web username in the title.

watson

Banned
What if no wicket-keepers pop out of your random-generator Michael? Just a thought.

Last edited:

watson

Banned
Players Available in Round 1

Alan Hurst
Harry Cave
Ashley Mallet
Upul Chandana
Arthur Richardson
Michael Hussey
Dermot Reeve
Herschelle Gibbs
Graeme Hick
Aamer Sohail
John Lever
Pat Cummins
Rangana Herath

Please send your bids to cwdrafts@gmail.com in the next 48 hours including your Cricket Web username in the title.
For my own interest I looked up Harry Cave. He was a Kiwi medium pacer from the 1950s who had a bowling Strike Rate of 119 and batting average of 9.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets him :p

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For my own interest I looked up Harry Cave. He was a Kiwi medium pacer from the 1950s who had a bowling Strike Rate of 119 and batting average of 9.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets him :p
Reeve's just as bad IMO. Not even that good by county standards.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
If you want to enter, I'll add one more player from round 2 on (this would mean that you would only have 11 rounds rather than 12 to complete your team. This also applies to anyone else who wants to join before the end of round 1).