• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
So this match is lost as well. A series not worth remembering. But we do need to persist with Adil and Rahat Ali.

Let me know what my new avatar is Spiced.

NickDB

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ok, I'm jumping on the anti Elgar wagon. He's had enough chances, he's just keeping Duminy's seat warm and there are plenty of other guys who deserve a chance at this level.

Have to admit I can't wait for Duminy to return. I don't see a line up like Smith, Virus, Amla, Kallis, Faf, AB, Duminy, Peterson, Philander stuffing up all the way down very often.

Spiced

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So this match is lost as well. A series not worth remembering. But we do need to persist with Adil and Rahat Ali.

Let me know what my new avatar is Spiced.
Nah, not yet. I am sure Pakistan still have a couple of surprises up there sleeves or where ever they hide it. I am waiting to see what Pakistan will do once they start to bat.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Can't see SA losing from here.

pakistan can spring a few surprises but not when SA have runs on the board. They're simply not going to be able to get the 400+ needed to put pressure on SA's 2nd innings.

Briony

International Debutant
Good knock from AB one of the most talented around. Struggled as an opener but really handy to have down the order to either accelerate or shore up when the others have failed.

uvelocity

International Coach
why could sa not have named someone who was a few hours plane ride away and had them bat down lower in the first innings

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
why could sa not have named someone who was a few hours plane ride away and had them bat down lower in the first innings
Because we need an extra bowler not an extra batsman. As I mentioned before philander is a genuine allrounder, kleinveldt can hold a bat etc. Why play an extra batsman? The team will be unbalanced