• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Conflicted about what? You don't like him, so it's simple.
I don't dislike him; I'm sure he's nice to his mum and kind to furry animals and all, but his action is an abomination.

I'd like to see Pakistan win tho, hence the conflict.

Trouble is Tubby is a beast in the fourth innings. A point which the comms are at bollock-crushingly exhaustive pains to make.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Trouble is Tubby is a beast in the fourth innings. A point which the comms are at bollock-crushingly exhaustive pains to make.
Fair enough too. Great stat and talking about this is better than the **** they normally talk about. Love that they brought up Edgbaston

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Gul has been pretty poor this innings so far, tbf. Even his wicket was more due to Irfan softening up Alviro.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Amla is clearly playing his shots. Dunno if it would be worth trying to bounce him out as it could leak too many runs.

smash84

The Tiger King
I feel like kicking myself for following this match....it is so painful.....reminds me of the 1999 WC super six match against SA. I know that was an ODI but it was very painful and we had SA in a corner