• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Гурин;3016876 said:
Actually with this dry pitch and the world's best spinner to be unleashed, Pakistan are probably favorites. I can definitely see SA choking and ending up around 120-130 all out. Should they actually win, it wont be an easy thing, they'll get over the line with no more than 3 or 4 wickets to spare.
How would that equate choking? unless we were 120-130 without loss

smash84

The Tiger King
damn you umpire....should have given it out.....then it may have gone pakistan's way....but good thinking by misbah for taking the review I feel....at least try to put pressure

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
The only good thing to come out of this mess is that it's going to be a result, because if Mibah and Azhar batted all day then Misbah would have played for the draw.

Pakistan either deserves to lose for their batting or win if RSA chokes. Would hate to see a draw.

smash84

The Tiger King
I feel like slapping the **** out of Gul.....SA require only 182 and the mofo starts bowling on the pads when he has 3 fielders in the slips

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
How is the field setting? Is it attacking because there is no other option than to have an attacking field. Otherwise Misbah is a scared little bitch and doesn't deserve to be a captain.