• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Another bites the dust, similar innings to the 1st one from Ali.

Why do batsmen always review LBW's?? Unless it's a complete howler, it's going to most likely at the worst stay with the umpires call.

centurymaker

International Captain
Another bites the dust, similar innings to the 1st one from Ali.

Why do batsmen always review LBW's?? Unless it's a complete howler, it's going to most likely at the worst stay with the umpires call.
yeah!!

It seems that kallis has really improved his bowling over the last year or so. He's getting more wickets now than he used to not long ago.

smash84

The Tiger King
awta....although he might have thought there was an inside edge.....not that this silly hot spot really catches it :p

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
"More than 50% of the ball has to be hitting the center of the stump"

What? I was sure that more than 50% has to be hitting the stumps

uvelocity

International Coach
Гурин;3009457 said:
"More than 50% of the ball has to be hitting the center of the stump"

What? I was sure that more than 50% has to be hitting the stumps
pommie is 100% correct

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
pommie is 100% correct
Fair enough, but I'd still be livid if I was the bowler/batsman on the rough end of that decision. I imagine that the same degree of uncertainty (more than 50% inside half a stump) is used for height? Only the howlers and all that, but it still seems a bit too much on the safe side

uvelocity

International Coach
Гурин;3009463 said:
Fair enough, but I'd still be livid if I was the bowler/batsman on the rough end of that decision. I imagine that the same degree of uncertainty (more than 50% inside half a stump) is used for height? Only the howlers and all that, but it still seems a bit too much on the safe side
mate its ****house, they recently changed the law to be the same for pitching & hitting in line too, the pitch map is drawn from half way down the outside stump, and more than half the ball needs to be in line with that - but there is no prediction involved.

Kirkut

International Regular
Again, DRS has been exposed today!

The cricinfo commentary moderator(a DRS fan) is having a hard time dodging some challenging questions!