• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
A.B's footwork has been quite good all day, really growing as a keeper, and yes Steyn is a beast.

Did anyone hear what Raja said during the break and getting the rough side of the ball worse with out getting noticed?

uvelocity

International Coach
Ind33d, they did it back in '05 when Oz were no 1.

What would your test side to play them in SA at the moment?
cook
warner
trott
pietersen
clarke
chanderpaul
prior
siddle
pattinson*
anderson
ajmal

*based on conditions. could also be tremlett/starc/cummins/bird

Flem274*

123/5
It will get better though Smiley. A Taylor, Vettori and Ryder-less NZ made it to 200 a few times.You guys have better batting than us so you should recover somewhat.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Might be biased, but I'd pick Southee over Siddle based on what he's done in the last 12 months. Looks a far more dangerous prospect than solid old Siddle for mine. .
Siddle almost makes my Australian Test team of the past 20 years, there is no way I'm selecting a token Kiwi in my lineup ahead of the great man.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Would rather have Pujara/Trott opening than Azhar Ali tbh.
Pujara was excluded because I couldn't spell his first name. :laugh:

Nah, I totally forgot about him, definitely a decent choice and is the sort of player I was after to cope with the new ball.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
It will get better though Smiley. A Taylor, Vettori and Ryder-less NZ made it to 200 a few times.You guys have better batting than us so you should recover somewhat.
True that..but NZ at least won the ODI side..I don't see Pakistan doing that either..Pakistan have NEVER beaten South Africa even in an ODI series.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
South Africa please don't enforce the follow on.. I want to see Junaid Khan bowl.. I have nothing else to look forward to.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
41/9, they'll still beat NZ's 45 damn it :dry: the 10th wicket always wags in this situation.....