• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
LOL spoken like a true Aussie fan with Clarke coming in at 5 and blasting double centuries from 30/3 :laugh:
True that but I was hopeful that Azhar and Misbah could have put on a good partnership, both solid Test Cricketers.

I actually missed the first 3 wickets. Steyn awesome or batsman unable to coup with the conditions? Probs both..

smash84

The Tiger King
Shame about that one - they were looking reasonably set to rebuild the innings.

I must confess to not knowing a thing about the next two guys. Can we expect a lot from them?
haha.....if you can't expect anything from the top 4, don't expect much from the next 2 either.

Asad Shafiq is pretty terrible. No sense of responsiibility. Should be out in less than 5 overs

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
True that but I was hopeful that Azhar and Misbah could have put on a good partnership, both solid Test Cricketers.

I actually missed the first 3 wickets. Steyn awesome or batsman unable to coup with the conditions? Probs both..
Steyn was awesome as he is on most occasions..but poor batting can also sometimes make good bowling seem great.
All the three 3 wickets..they were good balls..but better players or in the case of YK, better prepared players should be able to handle that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
haha.....if you can't expect anything from the top 4, don't expect much from the next 2 either.

Asad Shafiq is pretty terrible. No sense of responsiibility. Should be out in less than 5 overs
I think Shafiq's temperament is pretty good actually; these conditions will be really alien to him though so if he'll probably get found out technically.

Sarfraz is a bit of an enigma in that he looks gash but scores really heavily in domestic cricket; even Jack who played against him in Under 19 cricket thought he looked pretty terrible then.

So basically it's two blokes you shouldn't expect anything from but who are genuinely capable of vastly exceeding expectations, lets say.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
That's a terrible decision from the third umpire. Du Plessis was not given yesterday.

**** you Steve Davies

Last edited: