• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
What a terrible batting display this, I'm sure the tail will carry us to 300 cause its not a pitch with many demons in it, 350 in a day is very possible tomorrow. Pakistan in front at this stage, well played.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Top six all faced 50 balls or more and this is all they could manage?
Be lucky to get 250 here.
Great day for Pak as I don’t think the wicket is that lively. South African pacers would prefer it to be quicker.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
How that asshole Crudeli has made his way to english television? Mah.

Stupid, stupid runout. But this is shaping to be a great test match, I'm pretty confident in a Pakistan innings between 200 and 300, a decent third innings by SA and a tricky chase.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
On the bright side I doubt we would score less in the second innings, to fail and still get to 250 isn't bad at all IMO

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Гурин;3007921 said:
How that asshole Crudeli has made his way to english television? Mah.

Stupid, stupid runout. But this is shaping to be a great test match, I'm pretty confident in a Pakistan innings between 200 and 300, a decent third innings by SA and a tricky chase.
Not sure about that. I reckon SA will lead by over 100 on the first innings and bat far better second time around. Pakistan's final target will be well beyond 'tricky' imo.