• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Гурин;3007886 said:
He looked at all sea against fast bowling at the beginning of every test innings he played, even in the century he scored against NZ he could have been out a few times early on.
Probably better than our best batsman. This has been a good contest so far, but I am not looking forward to the bloodbath that is about to come when we bat. Good cricket will turn into comedy cricket.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Probably better than our best batsman. This has been a good contest so far, but I am not looking forward to the bloodbath that is about to come when we bat. Good cricket will turn into comedy cricket.
Ah come on. Still the pitch is not batting friendly at all, is one of those pitches where I would not be surprised to see a bad side post a sub 100 score (blaming then the pitch).

Nothing that Younus Khan and Misbah can't handle, mind, but NZ or BAN would be really struggling here today

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Was there any instance where the average of averages of the top 7 or for that matter whole team was higher than the current SA line up? Not sure how to find it out, but very difficult to find some team toppling this..

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Its a bit similar to when Indian fans complain after their team have scored 350..
Its a bit hard for others to understand.
For Pakistan to beat South Africa, they have to bowl out South Africa for under 150.
Any target over 150 in the fourth innings is too much for Pakistan.
So from the perspective, 29/0 and now 76/2 IS pathetic.
I know this was ages ago but...

With your logic if you set a target of 50 and bowl ****ing well to get the opposition 50/4 on the way there, you bowled pathetically.

I'm also going to assume 213-5 against the best batting lineup in the world means the bowlers have been terrible for Smali. :p

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont like this scorecard - everyone getting a start and getting out is the sign of good wicket but poor cricket ( batting )

Last edited:

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh fortuna, you vicious slut, as Ignatius Reilly would have said. Faf's luck wheel has been going up for too long, it was about time it spun backward a bit.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Elgar's pendulum forward defense is something wonderful to behold

EDIT: Too bad we'll have to wait for the 2nd innings to see it again. Hopefully.

REEDIT: Hell I'm on drugs, it was Peterson.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Misbah knows his players so well. Knows Hafeez has taken wickets bowling with the new ball and gave him the 2nd one halfway through his over. Top stuff.