• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Rahat Ali ahead of Mohammed Irfan?:blink:
Would have been nice to put to bed Irfan here.

I mean according to some on this thread the guy was clocking 150kph+ in an untelevised game and was so impressive that Pakistan called up two back-up quicks.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Would have been nice to put to bed Irfan here.

I mean according to some on this thread the guy was clocking 150kph+ in an untelevised game and was so impressive that Pakistan called up two back-up quicks.
I was joking about watching that practise game. I did say Faisal Iqbal was streaming it to me. :laugh:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Gul is a pretty good workhorse bowler too have. Can keep bowling and bowling.

He struggles to be the main lead bowler, but as a third bowler is pretty good.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
rubbish shot - it was too high and too wide to hook. i was just being funny calling it selfish
And I was mocking those who call Kallis selfish for batting too slowly. Would much rather he knuckled down and scored a big 100 instead of throwing it away after a breezy 50.

smash84

The Tiger King
pakistan have done well not to give in to the temptation of going for the DRS

stupid khatmal brothers always want to take it